Erotic Romance books from Dreamspinner Press which publishes gay male romance stories in all genres
Excellent list. Thorntree Press An independent publishing company specializing in non-fiction books on relationships, love and sexuality, with a focus on non-traditional relationships However, they occasionally will have a day when anyone can submit check the website for those dates. Barricade Books publishes books that other publishers would shy away from Hope you understand!
Studio: StagHomme Bodybuilder naked male gay model Robin Sanchez cruises from his balcony the analas
- Their website also features extra content like interviews with some of their authors, competitions, a newsletter, and more. That commitment—that love of the work—and the desire to continually improve their processes in order to make the work better and the author happier with it—is one of the many reasons I love publishing through Dreamspinner.
- Tule Publishing Good news: Tule is currently accepting submissions!
- I have two friends published through SourceBooks and at least one of them was in the slush pile.
- Bryn Donovan Author August 21, Reply.
- Sapphire Books Publishing, the gem in lesbian publishing was founded by Christine Svendsen in Their submission process seems like it would be a breeze as long as they can read it, format everything however you want!
Los que apuestan By Amy Lane. When the pickiest eater in America is tapped to judge a cooking competition along with his chef ex-boyfriend, will it be a recipe for a second chance… or disaster? Kellan kann allerdings auch verstehen, dass Nate mit ihm nichts mehr zu tun haben will.